In Russia, the main fairy — tale character of the new year holidays-Santa Claus. A kind grandfather with a long snow-white beard wears a red, blue, blue or white fur coat. In his hands he has a magic staff and a bag of gifts. Father frost drives a sleigh pulled by three horses. Accompanies winter magician granddaughter snow maiden, and sometimes a Boy New Year — kid in a red coat and hat with the number of the coming year in a sling.
In addition to the main wizard Santa Claus in many regions of Russia has its own winter wizards:
* in Yakutia, the Lord of the cold Chyskhaan,
* in Chuvashia — Hel Moochie, Continue reading
Do you know the secret of the perfect trip? Experienced travelers say that the trip will be perfect if you follow three simple rules:
1. Precisely travel, not lie in one place.
2. Combine passive, active and cultural recreation.
3. How can you “dive deeper” into the culture of the place where you are.
We have already talked about the trip from Prague — a one-day route to the Czech Republic, which can be considered ideal, if you start from the three above points. In this article we want to tell you about the perfect trip to Israel. Continue reading